Download a copy of our Pricing Policy.
We believe the Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64, and Westside Discs line of products to be some of the best on the market and have established the following fair pricing structure to support the financial health of our resellers. This policy is not part of an agreement or contract. It is only a statement of our policy. If you choose not to adhere to our pricing structure, we may decide to no longer sell you our products.
If our pricing policy is violated, the following steps will be taken immediately.
- 1st Offense – Warning
- 2nd Offense – Minimum 6 Month Suspension
- 3rd Offense – Indefinite Suspension
The following are some examples of sales practices that would violate our sales policy.
- Advertising or selling products at prices lower than the prices set forth in the suggested minimum retail prices (which we can change at any time). minimum retail prices (which we can change at any time).
- Selling or marketing our products in a way that detracts from the premier brand image of Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64, and/or Westside Discs
- Bundling products together with other brands of disc golf products where the aggregate price would put our products below the prices set forth in the suggested minimum retail prices.
- Selling packages (such as including discs and/or accessories) with our products that would lower the retail price below our suggested minimum retail prices.
- Selling products in online auctions (such as eBay) with a starting price or a “Buy It Now” price below the prices set forth in the suggested minimum retail prices.
- Shipping and handling charges do not count toward the allowable listed price of an item.
- Offering a pre-sale on an unreleased item.
This policy covers all of our retail accounts, including in store, catalog, online and special promotions sales.